Ms Eva Glenn
Phone: +61 (0)408 736 397
Fax: +61 (0)7 3274 9003
National Research Centre for Environmental Toxicology (Entox)
39 Kessels Road
Coopers Plains QLD 4108
Eva holds a Biological-Technical Assistant Qualification (obtained in Germany at the Rheinische Akademie e.V. Koeln, subject area Biology and Biotechnology).
Eva’s work background is in molecular biology and genetics in a variety of medical research laboratories.
Eva has been working as research assistant at Entox since January 2011. She has been involved in projects using bioanalytical tools for water quality assessment. This includes the extraction and preparation of samples, running of bioassays, data analysis, maintenance of microorganisms, and other general lab work.
Selected Research Projects
Bioanalytical tools for water quality assessment.
- Bioassays and risk communication.
- Monitoring across the seven barriers of the water cycle.
- Monitoring (mixtures of) micropollutants during advanced water treatment with passive sampling and bioanalytical tools.
- Stormwater assessment: risk and health.
- Expanding the mode-of-action based modular test battery: adding novel endpoints and improve evaluation and reporting.